PharmaClinix Eyerix Cream 15mlSave up to £1.99 GBP
- Lightens the skin around your eyes
- Reduce dark circles
- Strengthen blood vessels
- Prevents blood-vessel leaking
- Restore skin protein elasticity
- Promotes new collagen to thicken the fragile skin eyes
- Suppresses inflammation, therefore decreasing puffiness, swelling and signs of fatigue
- Reduction in melanin (dark colour)
- Reduction in under-eye swelling
- Reduction in wrinkles
- Contains kojic acid, which is proven to lighten the skin by inhibiting the production of melanin
- It is the accumulation of melanin that causes darker skin colour.
- It multiplies the production of collagen (a skin protein) and elastic, thereby improving the skin smoothness and elasticity and slowing down the wrinkling process
- It suppresses inflammatory enzymes, therefore decreasing puffiness, swelling and signs of fatigue
- It strengthens capillaries, arteries and veins, thus reducing leakage and colour lines
- Obstructs histamine formation, therefore reducing any allergic reactions
In an independent dermatology-supervised test, (29 volunteers found that in 6 weeks) Results showed a 78% improvement in 8 weeks.
After cleansing the face, apply Eyerix® around the eyes twice daily.
Kojic Dipalmitate, Arbutin, Harounoside, Xanthohumol, Di-acetyl Boldine, Glabridin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Albizia julibrissin extract, Palmitoyl tripeptide-38 , Green Tea Extract, Caffeine
We are able to ship anywhere in the world!
For overseas orders, please continue to checkout where delivery costs will be calculated for you. If you are unable to find your country, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8453 8883 and we will be delighted to help you with your purchase and shipping.