TalarMade Prostep 3/4 Length Blue Medium Density Orthotics, pair
Designed to generate significant STJ supination moments.
- Sustentaculum Tai modification to generate increased moments relative to the STJ axis
- Suitable for treating patients with a medially deviated STJ axis
- EVA shell in 2 densities and available in 3/4 or full length
- Included medial heel and forefoot posting 0 deg, 3 deg and 5 deg
- Microfibre top cover
- Can be used in conjuction with TalarMade Micro Grip surface additions
- Tibalis Posterior Dysfunction
- Dorsal Midfoot Interosseus Compression Syndrome (DMICS)
- Midfoot Osteoarthritis
- Plantar and posterior heel pain
- Hallux Rigidus/Limitus
- Anterior knee pain
- Shin splints
*ONLY INTENDED FOR USE BY RECOMMENDATION FROM YOUR FOOT HEALTH PRACTITIONER.