TalarMade Prostep Full Length Blue Medium Density Orthotics, pair
Designed to generate significant STJ supination moments.
- Sustentaculum Tai modification to generate increased moments relative to the STJ axis
- Suitable for treating patients with a medially deviated STJ axis
- EVA shell in 2 densities and available in 3/4 or full length
- Included medial heel and forefoot posting 0 deg, 3 deg and 5 deg
- Microfibre top cover
- Can be used in conjuction with TalarMade Micro Grip surface additions
- Tibalis Posterior Dysfunction
- Dorsal Midfoot Interosseus Compression Syndrome (DMICS)
- Midfoot Osteoarthritis
- Plantar and posterior heel pain
- Hallux Rigidus/Limitus
- Anterior knee pain
- Shin splints
*ONLY INTENDED FOR USE BY RECOMMENDATION FROM YOUR FOOT HEALTH PRACTITIONER.
We are able to ship anywhere in the world!
For overseas orders, please continue to checkout where delivery costs will be calculated for you. If you are unable to find your country, please email us at email@example.com or call us on 020 8453 8883 and we will be delighted to help you with your purchase and shipping.